Publications and working papers
- Suh, E. and Selwyn, J. (2022). Exploring Local Authority Variation in Looked After Young People’s Subjective Well-being. The British Journal of Social Work. bcac117. https://doi.org/10.1093/bjsw/bcac117
- Suh, E. and Holmes, L. (2022). A critical review of cost-effectiveness research in children’s social care: What have we learnt so far? Social Policy and Administration. 56(5) 742-756. Available at https://doi.org/10.1111/spol.12795
- Suh, E. (2021). Can’t save or won’t save: Financial resilience and discretionary retirement saving among British adults in their thirties and forties. Ageing and Society, 1-28. https://www.doi.org/10.1017/S0144686X21000337
- Suh, E. (Working paper) Gender difference in young adults’ retirement saving decision-making process: A multi-group analysis using Structural Equation Modelling (SEM). Available here.
- Suh, E. (Working paper) Wealth Accumulation Patterns among young British adults. Available here.
Working papers and reports
- Lee, C. J., Lee, S. H., Kim, J. S., Shin, Y. G., Suh, E., Melin, H., Hofäcker, D., and Hess, M. (2021) Comparison between the socioeconomic system transition and response system by welfare state typology. (In Korean). National Assembly Futures Institute (NAFI, research institute supporting the Korean Parliament). Seoul, Republic of Korea. Available here.
- Lee, C.J., Park, S.Y., Suh, E., Lee, Y.H., Hong, H.J, Lee S.J and Ahn, J.S. (2020) A Study on the Reform of Social Service Delivery System. (In Korean). National Assembly Futures Institute (NAFI, Research institute supporting the Korean Parliament). Seoul, Republic of Korea. Available here.
- Suh, E. and Holmes, L. (2020) Review of Sufficiency Strategies in London. London Innovation &Improvement Alliance (LIIA).
- Burchardt, T., Provan, J. and Suh. E. (2016) No Place Like An Accessible Home: Quality of life and opportunity for disabled people with accessible housing needs. July 2016 Paper No’ CASEreport 109. Centre for Analysis of Social Exclusion (CASE).
- Suh, E., Tsang. T., Vizard. P., Zaidi, A. and Burchardt, T. (2013) Third European Quality of Life Survey – Quality of life in Europe: Social inequalities. Eurofound. Publications Office of the European Union, Luxembourg.
- Suh, Ellie (2020) Younger adults’ retirement saving and wealth accumulation in Britain: A quantitative investigation. PhD thesis, The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE). Available here.
Supervised by the late Prof Sir John Hills (Social Policy) and Prof Irini Moustaki (Statistics).
(Viva voce: Feb 2020. Examiners: Prof Karen Rowlingson and Prof George Ploubidis.)